Tuesday, January 24, 2017

First email from the São Paulo MTC

Hey, I forgot the list of questions in my room but I will answer them when I have my P-day.  My P-day will be on Wednesday, but I don't think that I will email this Wednesday because there will be a devotional. I did make it safely! I met 3 missionaries that have not been to an MTC and 2 Elders and 3 Sisters coming from the MTC in Provo. It is really cool here. Not temp. wise though. The key boards are weird, but it looks kind of what I thought it would look like here. I won´t be able to send pictures while I am here by the way. I am obviously excited, and scared. Some of the Elders in the CTM (MTC) spoke portuguese and I couldn't understand a word of what they were saying. They aren´t supposed to speak english to the American missionaries. I will write a longer email on P day whenever that is, and answer all your questions then. It is weird seeing everything is the metric system, but I am sure that I will get used to it. I have flown in a plane now, kind of what I expected, not terribly exciting. After the ride to the CTM I am glad that I don´t have to drive here. Everyone drives crazy. 

Love you all.

--Elder Pettingill

p.s. I have to stop saying dude a lot. I didn´t know how Californian I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment