Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Xaxim Week 11

This week we have had a lot of miracles. We are teaching some families that are making progress, and we are helping the people we are teaching. They are really making progress and we were able to mark some baptismal dates with them. We are excited to help them come unto Christ.

Also this week I gained a testimony about blessings of comfort. I was really feeling stressed this week, and unmotivated. On Sunday Elder Pereira offered to give me a blessing, and so I accepted. It really helped me. At the end of the day I was feeling much better, and I am feeling much better. I am ready to tackle another week of missionary life.

I really know that God loves his children, and helps them them come unto him. I know that he has a plan for us, and if we work to live according to that plan even when there are hard times we will be happy.

Thank you all for the support, and have a good week

-- Élder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment