Monday, November 5, 2018

União da Vitória Week 11

This week was good, but I don´t have a lot of time to write. We had divisions on Monday, and we worked a lot this week. Ana is preparing to be baptized on Nov 17th so pray for her. She went to church. We had transfers, and I will be here with Elder Lima for another 6 weeks. The transfer was only 5 weeks. The next one will be 6, and then my last one will be 7. I will be transferred the next time, I think.

So to answer your question about the temple, we were there from 6:30am-4:30pm. Elder Lima and I were only able to do 1 session, because he got his patriarchal blessing there, so we weren´t able to make more than one session, but a lot of missionaries were able to do 2.

I got my travel itinerary today as well. To me it is just really weird. I already had gotten a call about where is the airport closest to my house. I will come home on February 6.

I am learning a lot, and I am trying to make the most of my last two transfers on the mission.

Thank you all and have a good week.

-- Élder Pettingill







No comments:

Post a Comment