Monday, December 11, 2017

Borda do Campo Week 11

So to answer Mom´s questions. No we have not had transfers yet. Also we have not had the Branch Christmas party yet; it is this Saturday. Also I haven´t gotten the packages because we haven´t had the Christmas Conference yet. All those things will be resolve by next Monday. Also about the Light the World, we are doing it as much as we can, but as missionaries it isn´t always possible to do the one suggestion that we have on our little card. The members are doing it, or at least we invited everyone to do it. I don´t know if they are.

Anyway, this week is going to be short because I had to prepare a talent for the talent show at the Christmas conference this week. I will be singing Glorious (the one that David Archuleta sings), but with about 20 different voices from movie characters. So I had to make a power point.

Anyway one thing that I learned this week is that we can choose to be happy, and one thing that really helps with that choice is to smile. I don´t really know why, but when you smile to the point of wanting to look like plastic (see the unlikely conversion story of Glenn Beck, which I watched recently, since it was in the house.) You have more energy, you are more excited, and you are happier. I think that it really is a blessing from God to have the opportunity to smile, and love others.

I hope that you all have a great week. ​​

-- Élder Pettingill

P.S These are the Christmas tree that I made this week, (I am too cheap to buy one) and the pic from the last Zone conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment