Monday, February 19, 2018

Parigot de Souza Week 3

This week was good. So I am working well with Elder Morais. It is good to be able to just work, but at the same time the work has its own problems. Anyway this week we were able to work, and we are having success. The Lord is blessing our efforts. We were having trouble with finding people to teach, but in the interview with President Cuvelier, he said that we should work, and making 10 contacts every day per missionary, and that that would help. So we are working now with talking to everyone and it is really helping the work move faster. We are finding more people to teach, and we are being blessed.

One thing that is funny is that I generally like to make things, but the things that I make are more sweet than salty, and my companion doesn´t really like sweet things, so if I make something he isn´t likely to eat it.

I forgot to take a pic of my new shoes, but I will send one next week. It was the thick sole they put on them that made them like boots, and I think they did that because it was the type of sole that they had that worked best.

Also the weather here is pretty funny. Right now it is summer, and it is cold and rainy. I don´t think that is how it works, but Curitiba does what it wants; it´s like a honey badger in that sense.

I really know that this gospel is a blessing, and that it is a blessing for me to be here, and to help people come unto Christ. I am so grateful for everything that I have, and all the help that I have had in my life.

--Élder Pettingill
-pizza that we bought

No comments:

Post a Comment