Monday, February 5, 2018

Parigot de Souza Week 1

So this week was good.

So first to answer questions

-So I am getting along fine with Elder Morais. We are working, and teaching well together so that is good. The only thing is that sometimes he likes to pretend that he sees things or pretend other things to freak me out, but I doesn´t really work so everything is fine.

-So the new area is good. We get a lot of food from the sisters in the ward here so that is good. I saw the map of the mission when I went to get an interview with President Cuvelier (I will say more about that later), and the other areas that I had were on the outskirts, and this area is the area the most in the center of the mission. It is an area a little richer that the other areas in which I have served so the people are less open here. It is also a lot smaller that my other areas, but that doesn´t mean that I haven´t been walking a lot.

-So this area is a lot different that Borda do Campo. First off, it is a ward and has a chapel that is pretty big, and second we don´t lunch in the members homes a lot, because there are a lot of people who work during the day.

-So the weather here is what they call Curitiba weather (it was the same in the other areas) where there are the four different types of weather all in one day. So when we go out to work, it is sunny, then it gets cloudy, sometimes it rains, and then it gets cold, then hot again, but generally start hot, and ends kind of cold. Today it is raining.

-So Elder Morais and I are both senior companions. It is something that President likes to do. It isn´t very common in other missions, but it happens here. It is a little easier to work, because you both know what you are doing.

-So how transfers works here is that you get a call on Sunday night from the LZs telling you who is going where, and who they will be with, and who (if anyone) will be staying, and with who. It can happen where you both stay. If someone has to go, you have to be at the mission office at 9 am

Anyway I had an interview with President, and it was good. He talked about courage, so I am trying to be more courageous.

Thank you all for the support.

--Élder Pettingill



No comments:

Post a Comment