Monday, May 14, 2018

Vila Bela Week 3

So this week was cool. So first off on Wednesday we had some interviews with President which was really cool, and helped me be motivated to work this week. Then we worked some more finding people and helping them. Then on Friday we had splits with the Zone Leaders. I went to the center with Elder Reid while Elder Londoño stayed in our area with Elder Lira. It was fun because we had to go out to this place in the middle of nowhere, and there was a parrot there, so that was cool. Also I did some baptismal interviews for them. We are preparing one person specifically for baptism, José. His only problem is that he is very forgetful, like he forgets things in the moment in which you say them, so pray for him. We are also working with some other families as well. Mother´s day was great, and it was really great to see my family, but it was a little weird because it was my last one, so I am really just waiting till I see everyone in person. Since I am serving in a branch, and because nobody here really knows anything about music, I am being called on to help the Primary prepare for the Primary program while I am here. So it looks like every Sunday I will be going into the Primary to help them learn the music.

Anyway it was a great week and I am learning a lot here in Brazil. It really is amazing to look back and see all the changes that have occurred.

Thank you all for the support, and hope you all have a great week.

-- Élder Pettingill







No comments:

Post a Comment