Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Osternack Week 1

So I don´t have a lot of time right now, but this week was good. We had our Christmas conference, and I sang a song from the youth mutual theme in a bunch of voices. It was really good, and fun. I also put the Christmas lights from my Christmas package under my shirt, and I didn´t show anyone until I sang. Everyone liked it and laughed. We have been working a lot, and we learned a lot about the importance of Jesus Christ. The area here is good, and my companion is cool. I am the district leader of just 4 sisters again. I am excited for Christmas!

Thank you all for the support and have a great Christmas.

-- Élder Pettingill

-President and Sister Cuvelier and me from the Christmas conference
-Me singing at the Christmas conference.
-The Christmas lights I put under my shirt.
-how I decorated my house.














No comments:

Post a Comment