Monday, December 17, 2018

União da Vitória Week 17

So this week was very interesting. 

So it was transfer week, and I was transferred! I am now in an area called Osternack, which is in a district where I was the District Leader. Now it is the area of the district leader and I am here. I am with Elder Abreu who has 1 year and 4 months on the mission. I will tell you all more about him, as I come to know him more. 

It was a little sad to leave União da Vitória, but also 3 transfers in an area is a little taxing. I know that Elder Lima will work hard with Elder Melo.

Anyway, I am on my last transfer of my mission, and I just know that it is going to be a good. one. You gotta go out with a bang, am I right? Anyway I am so grateful for all the support that I get from my family and my friends. I am learning that really when we are diligent, and when we are humble and follow the council of our leaders, we are blessed. 

P.S. It´s getting hot here, and because here is really crazy, we are having a little bit of hail. 

--Élder Pettingill

Answers to questions:

What more can you tell us about Elder Abreu?  He is from Terezina ,Brazil. This is his 3rd transfer in the area, and so he will probably stay here for the next transfer as well.

How far are you from the office?  I am about 45-60 min bus ride to the office.

What zone  are you in now?  I am in Jardim do Sol = Sun garden.

 How did Elder Lima feel about you leaving? Do you feel good about the training you did?  
Well he isn´t a sensative guy so he was just like, "I am glad that I finished my training." I don´t know if I did the best job, but I didn´t do the worst job. 

Pictures:
-Waterfalls
-District meeting with Secret Santa
-My new companion.































  


  








No comments:

Post a Comment