Monday, January 7, 2019

Osternack Week 3

Happy New Year's!!!

Well it was very great here in Brazil. Normally we have to be home before 10pm, but this day we had to be home before 9pm. There were fireworks at midnight. We stayed up and it was really cool. There are a lot more fireworks that go up in the air here. They use a lot of fireworks that would be illegal if someone had them back if California, but it was very entertaining.

Also we renewed my visa this week and the government here made an error and renewed my visa until 2021, so I am good until then to come back.

We have been working hard, and we are working with Duda (Maria Eduarda) and Andressa, Jean, and Isabella. Duda has a baptismal date for Jan 26th, and we are working hard to help her be baptized. Andressa is a less active, and Jean and Isabella are her children who aren´t baptized. They are really receptive, and want to come back to church.

I am very excited to work hard all the time that I have left on the mission.

I am really enjoying the new Come Follow Me Program. I think the two hour church is really great as well. I am learning more in 2 hours than I have been learning in 3 hours. I know that this is an inspired program 

Thank you all for the support and have a great week!

-- Élder Pettingill

 P.S. I will send the pics next week

No comments:

Post a Comment