Monday, January 14, 2019

Osternack Week 4

I can´t even believe that I only have 3 weeks left on my mission... I still have so much to learn, and so much to do.

So to answer´s my Mom´s questions, yes it is very hot here, and it switches every day between blazing sun, and pouring rain. Literally we go outside to start working, and it is as sunny as can be, with blue skies that just make my white skin burn without sunscreen (which I am using), and then later on in the day we are taking cover from high winds that break umbrellas like twigs, and rain that sounds like hail in our ears. Yeah it´s pretty crazy here, but on the bright side I think this area is the smallest that I have ever worked in, when you can walk from one end to the other in a half hour, so I am not walking as much.

We are teaching Duda (Maria Eduarda) and we are preparing her to be baptized on January 26th. She is ready to be baptized, but she doesn´t know it yet. So, we are helping her recognize that she is ready to be baptized.

We had splits with the zone leaders this week and that was good. It was my last split and my second split with Elder Hammond. It is really weird how close I am to going home...

Anyway I hope that you all have a good week, and I thank you for the support.

-- Élder Pettingill

Pics:
-New years fireworks
-Pizza with E. Hammond
-Pizza with E. Abreu (pronounced Ah bray oh)
-The district
-Elder Abreu and I soaking wet









No comments:

Post a Comment