Monday, August 7, 2017

Jardim Ipê Week 5

So this week was good. Nothing really exciting happened, but it was good. I had a division with Elder Barbosa after the district meeting on Tuesday which was good. I got the another letter from my Mom which was awesome as well because it had a letter from my little sister Anna in it which was cool. I got my hair cut during the division because one of the Elders in the house there cuts hair.

We had a good week, and we have been making progress with some investigators. I think that we will have a lot of baptisms in the next transfer, which is kind of sad for Elder Sousa.

I have learned a lot this week on how I can improve my teaching, and how I can help bring the spirit, and follow the spirit in contacts and during my study time. I am grateful for the example of the people, and missionaries here. I am learning so much in this area. I am excited for the last week of the transfer to continue working, and teaching better and better. I am very grateful for everything that I am learning here, as well as the opportunities that I have to go to church, and learn, and help people come unto Christ. 

I am feeling pretty good about português. I am not having a lot of problems with it. I am working more on other parts of the work right now, but I am still working on português.

Thank you all for the support, sorry for the short letter and remember that everything is possible with faith

-- Élder Pettingill

Pictures: There is one of my division with Elder Barbosa, and the other is coxinha with the recent converts Margarette and Julio. Coxinha is a thing that they make here. It is a type of batter that they make then they put cooked chicken in it and fry it. it is good. They can also put other things in it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment