Monday, March 12, 2018

Parigot de Souza Week 6

So this week was transfers. So I stayed in Parigot with Elder Morais, but I am now the District Leader. This will be the first time that I am in a leadership position, but it is a little strange because my companion is still a senior companion. I don´t really know why president does things like this, but he does so yeah. Also We learned the transfer early because we has some entrevistas with President this Sunday after church. Anyway we will see what happens, but I know that with the Lord nothing is impossible, so what is it help out one DL who doesn´t know what he is doing?

Anyway I learned this week the importance of study. This week hasn´t been the best week, because we didn´t study. We had appointments in the morning, and plans in the afternoon, so we didn´t end up studying a lot. We really felt the blessings on Sunday when we went to church (so that counts as a form of study) then we focused on the important things like a meeting that we had with the ward, and then we went to a appointment where we found 4 new people to teach, and we marked 6 dates for baptism. It is a couple of families that we had taught some members, but on Sunday we taught everyone. They are really nice people, and I think that they will make progress.

So today I finished the Book of Mormon for the first time in Portuguese, so that was good.

Anyway I know that the Lord blesses us in our times of difficulty. Also I know that the best thing that we can do is follow the gospel of Christ. Thank you all for the support, and have a good week.

--Élder Pettingill

The tie we made. We might make another one because this one didn´t turn out as well as we had hoped



No comments:

Post a Comment