Monday, October 15, 2018

União da Vitória Week 8

Well this week was interesting. This week was the first week after Conferênce. We had Zone conference this week, and we learned a lot about focusing on baptisms, the importance of the area book, and about the importance of being diligent and happy, and working with the members. I learned a lot, and now I am just trying to apply all that I have learned during general conference, and the zone conference. This week we don´t have any meetings other than the district counsel, so I will have time to apply before the next bombardment of spiritual knowledge. I just will have to wait until next week for that.

Anyway, it is great being able to train a new missionary. Elder Lima is awesome. He tries so hard to talk with everyone, when I know that it is hard for him. Because of this we are finding a lot of new people to teach this week. We have a lot of people with a lot of potential now. Now we just have to focus on teaching these people while finding other people as well. I am really learning a lot that the Lord puts his children in our way so that we can find them at the right times to help them.

Thank you all for the support, and have a great week.

-- Élder Pettingill

Pics:
-Elder Silva, Elder Silva, Elder Lima, and I on the "morro da cruz"












No comments:

Post a Comment