Monday, October 1, 2018

União da Vitória Week 6

So this week was transfers. I will be staying in União, and Elder Fernandes will be going to Ala 5 (5th ward) in Curitiba. I will be training a new missionary, who I don´t know who it is yet, this transfer. This is the first time that I will train a missionary, and I am excited. I hope to be the best example that I can for him.

Anyway this week was hard, but good. We are making progress with some people that we are teaching. The biggest problem that we have is finding them at home. They are always out or going out somewhere, But we are working, and that´s what counts!

I am learning that God really has a plan for every one of his children this week. Recently I am finding more people who don´t believe in God, and they are the hardest people to work with, but the people who most need our help. I really feel the love that Heavenly Father has for his children when I talk with these people. I am learning how he feels with all his children as a missionary as well, when I know the way, and I know that it is the best way, but people just don´t take it.

I am so grateful for the support, and have a GREAT week 😁

-- Élder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment