Monday, June 26, 2017

Ferraria Week 16

So this week wasn´t very exciting, and I don´t have any pictures because I left my camera at our house. Anyway next week will have some good pics though, also next week is transfers. We don´t know for sure if/who will be transferred, but we think that at least one of us will go, and both of us think that I am more likely to be transferred. I don´t know thought. All I know is that I am tired of hills. :)

Anyway this week I made pancakes a lot and I figured out how to make waffles with these things that people use to make toast. I don´t know, but it worked. We don´t have syrup here, or the things to make syrup, so we just use condensed milk. It is good. 

Anyway I learned this week that what we want is not always what is best for us or for others. This week we had a investigator with a baptismal date for the 1 of July, which is the last possible date for this transfer. He is progressing, but he still hasn´t received an answer (can you guys pray for him: Edinaldo) Anyway we talked with him on Wednesday, and tried on Thursday, but nothing came of it. Then on Saturday we went by at 4, and only his sister was there, so we came back later, and I knew that if we talked with him we needed to move his date, (also if we tried to baptize him on that day we would have to rush him.) Anyway we talked, and he has an activity on that day so it won´t work anyway. Also he said that he would be at church with his younger brother, but for some reason they didn´t make it. I know that with more time, and with teaching the rest of his family as well we can get him converted. The only thing is I don´t know if I will be here to see it. :(...

Anyway I know that if we trust in the Lord, and really put our faith in him, and know that he knows better than we do, everything will turn out for the better. I know this, and I have seen this, this week. Thank you all for being AWESOME, and perseverar ate o fim.

--Élder Pettingill


Pictures of pday basketball that he sent us and also from Elder Hammond's blog. He said he is wearing a flamangos jersey that Elder R Santos traded to him.​






No comments:

Post a Comment