Monday, September 25, 2017

Jardim Ipê Transferências e Semana 12

So this week was transfers. I was transfered, but it wasn´t very far. I was transfered to Borda do Campo which is in the same district as Jardim Ipê; in fact I had already done some divisions in the area. Elder Alvarado stayed in Jardim Ipê, and he's still my district leader. He will be training a greeny ou verdinho. I am in Borda do Campo with Elder Curbelo. Here are some things about him
-He is the only missionary from Uruguay in the mission.
-He knows how to play a lot of instruments
-He has more or less 6 months in the mission.
-He really likes music, and was in a band before the mission.
-He only has one transfer in the area

Some things about the area.
-It is the only branch in the stake.
-It is a big area that used to have two pairs of missionaries
-There are a lot of less actives
-The Branch President lives in a different ward now, and is waiting to be released.

Anyway this last week was good. We were able to find some people that seems like they will progress. I have learned more about Portuguese, and about missionary work. I have learned that when we are obedient in all things we are blessed. I have really felt blessed this week.

We visited the Pereira family for the last time, and Daniela (the mom) said that she will make ties for us. We told her what we wanted, and now she will make the ties. I will send a pic when they are done. She will give it to Elder Alvarado, and he will give it to me.

Thank you all for the support, and stay strong

--Élder Pettingill

There are some pics here from Familia Pereira, and also from Jackson, and the Vilma´s. Also from the wedding we went to, and the cake that Jackson made. There is also one of a bird that built a nest in the his backyard.









No comments:

Post a Comment