Monday, October 30, 2017

Borda Do Campo Week 5

Hello everyone. So I realized that I have not written about the extent that my current companion played music before the mission. Elder Curbelo was famous; I don´t know exactly how famous, but he was to the point that he could get things really easily, and he could pay for his mission. From what I know he plays at least piano, guitar, and the drums.

Anyway this week was interesting. It started out good, went bad, then went back to good. We got at least three new investigators this week that are really good. Douglas still hasn´t talked with his Dad, but we are pushing to talk with him.

Also I will be renewing my visa tomorrow so that is crazy!

This week I learned that if we do our best to work, and to do what the Lord wants, he pours blessings out on us. We are finding golden investigators, and talking with some of the investigators that we haven´t been able to contact. There is a lot of work to do in this area, to the point that I haven´t really knocked doors in a while. I am feeling so blessed with all the little miracles that I am seeing. I know that everything goes well when we have faith. The gospel is wonderful and I know that we can all be blessed. One of the investigators that we found this week is Gionvanni. He is a guy who for most of his life was a workaholic until he had an experience where he lost a lot of money, and went into depression. He got out when he went to a church one day. His friend invited him to our church, because he is visiting a lot of different churches right now, and he really likes it. His friend referred him to us, and we talked with him. He wants to seek God in his life now.

I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and in the lives of others. Thank you all for the support. I am doing great here.

-- Élder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment