Monday, September 17, 2018

União da Vitória Week 4

So this week was a little strange. So we had zone conference this week on Thursday. What did that mean? That meant that Thursday we had to get up early, and get on a van to go to a different city, have the zone conference, then interviews with President, then get on the van again, and go home. We left where we live at 7am, got there 9am, the zone conference started 10am, and finished about 5:30pm (we ate lunch so that doesn´t count), then President interviewed almost everyone, so we left there about 10:30pm, and got home 12:30am. So it was an exhausting day. Then the rest of the week we had a series of things that stopped us from working. On Friday NO ONE was home. Which was really strange. Saturday we did an activity, and no one was home when we weren´t working on the activity. And on Sunday I had gotten sick, with a cold to the point that I was falling a sleep a lot in church, so I slept to feel better after lunch, then we went to work, and no one was home again. I don´t know what kind of game satan has been playing this last half of the week, but I am not liking it. I guess we will just have to work harder and find people who are home so that we can teach.

Anyway I worked some more on having good works, and the zone conference talked a lot about the kind of missionary you are. Are you doing the will of the Lord, or your own will? Are you being self reliant, or doing you own will? There was so much I learned. We also learned a lot about how to teach people, and not lessons, by tying all the questions that people have to the doctrine of the Restoration.

Thank you all for the support, and  sorry I don´t have a pics this week

-- Élder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment