Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Parigot de Souza Week 10 My B-day

So this week was another week of hard work. I had a division with Elder Woolley on Tuesday and we had a ``snack`` before our district meeting (my birthday cake--a jello cake that my mom sent the ingredients for).

We had a hard week of work. I think it was a little of opposition from general conference, and because we were going to go to the temple the next week (we went today). Also I did my first baptismal interview. It was really easy because it was with a lady who had been an investigator for a year because of problems with getting married. She was really prepared for baptism.

It was my Birthday this week which was really good. Thank you mom for the presents (especially the Flamango T-shirt). It was a good, and it was especially good at church.

We went to the temple today, and it was a really good experience for me to be so close to the Lord. I really felt his presence there, and it was a good experience to remember the covenants that I made with him. It helped me be prepared for this next week of work.

Thank you all for the support, and have a great week!

-- Élder Pettingill

-Birthday cake
-Birthday cake
-Birthday jello cake
-My district
-Division with Elder Woolley
-Cheerios in Brazil*
-my ties that I got from my parents.
-me in my flamamgo shirt

*so here in Brazil the cereal technology is very weak. They only have 4 types of cereal. frosted flakes, chocolate frosted flakes, some chocolate ball thing (it´s like a worse coco puffs), and frute loops. So I was very excited when I say cheerios in the supermarket that I bought them just to see how they were. They are good, but not like the US.













No comments:

Post a Comment